PG DIPLOMA IN CIVIL QA/QC
This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Engineer – Civil inline with international standards including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s, stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities and establishing of
Project Quality Plan for any projects. This certification course is design and developed by TWG GROUP.
A comprehensive course covering in depth the quality requirements of in various sectors / industries including - Aeronautic, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Refinery, Power Plant, Automobile, Civil Construction Projects Heavy, Fabrication Industries Manufacturing Industries etc.
COURSE SYLLABUS :
- Roles and Responsibilities of QA / QC Engineer - Civil
- Introduction to ISO 9001 . ISO 9004, ISO 14000. ISO 19011
- International Codes and Standards
- Drawings and Abbreviations
- Excavation and Backfilling
- Construction of Asphalt Concrete paving
- Concreting Works
- Pre Stressed Concrete – Bridge Girders
- Concrete Trial Mix Test, Concrete Compressive Strength Test, Compaction (Density) Test etc.
- Receiving Inspection , In process Inspection & Final Inspection
- Control of Nonconforming of Items / Products
- Calibration of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment
- Preparation of Project Quality Plan
- Preparation of Inspection Test Plans – ITP
- Preparation of QC Procedures
- Final QA / QC Documentation / QC Dossiers